is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Happy Asheville Beer Week! Check out events page for more details on tastings and beer specials.
Upcoming events at Hops & Vines...
Sierra Nevada "Hop Hunter" deconstruction tasting with special guests from Sierra Nevada Brewing. Tasting is this Friday, May 29th, 5-7pm. See events page for more details!
*Homebrew ClassesNext beginners/start up class is scheduled for Sunday, June 21 at noon. Brew style is still up for suggestion, but we're thinking something for summertime enjoyment.
Beginners classes are $45 in advance and include a bottling class two weeks later where you take home at least a 6 pack of our brew. We limit our classes to 7 people so sign up soon.
Next All-Grain/Advanced class is scheduled for Sunday July 12th, 11am - 4pm. We cover everything all-grain in this class and is intended for brewers with a base knowledge of extract brewing, but all levels are welcome! We'd like to brew IPA. $45 per person in advance to ensure your spot, all grain classes fill up quickly.
*Hops & Vines is a permitted "Brew on Premises" facility.
Feautred Product - Big Mouth Bubbler!
This glass carboy was designed for hombrewers by homebrewers. It features a wide mouth screw top lid making cleaning a breeze. The BMB also allows you to dry hop your beer in a large bag or loose with easy removal. Includes a #5.5 stopper, one way air lock and soft scrubbing cloth. Available in two sizes 5 gallon ($39.99) and the new and impoved EVO 2 Big Mouth 6.5 gallon ($59.99)
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
Updated April 22nd
- Anderson Valley The Holy GOSE
- Boulevard Love Child #5
- Boulevard Imperial Coffee Stout
- The Bruery Smoking Wood
- The Bruery Mischief
- The Bruery Oude Tart
- The Bruery Rueuze
- The Bruery Saison Rue
- Catawba Hooligan
- Citizen Cider Unified Press
- Citizen Cider Dirty Mayor Ginger Cider
- Citizen Cider Stan Up Cans!
- Crooked Stave Proginitor Noir
- Crooked Stave Surette
- Crooked Stave St. Bretta
- Crooked Stave Vielle Saison
- Dogfish Aprihop Apricot Ale
- Foothills Brewing April IPA
- Founders Blushing Monk Raspberry Ale
- Founders Black Rye
- Green Man The Dweller
- Heretic Brewing Evil Cousin Double IPA
- Heretic Hazelnut Chocolate Porter
- Heretic Torment
- Highland Little Hump
- Lagunitas Sucks 1 Quart Bottles
- Lagunitas Nightime Black IPA 6 packs
- Lagunitas Cappaccino Stout
- New Belgium La Folie
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Kriek
- Olde Hickory Death by Hops 6 packs!
- Oakar Blues GUBNA
- Pisgah Red Devil 22oz
- Pisgah Greybeard IPA cans
- Pisgah Cosmos
- Samichlaus Helles Limited Editon 2012 14%
- Sierra Nevada 2015 Bigfoot Barleywine
- Sierra Barrel aged Bigfoot 750ml
- Sierra Nevada Estate Ale
- Sierra Nevada Sumerfest
- Sierra Nevada Nooner Pilsner (house favorite)
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine 2014 and 2015 vintages
- Wicked Weed Genesis
- Wicked Weed Tributary
- Wicked Weed Brett Burglar
- Wicked Weed Oblivion
- Westbrook One Claw Rye
- Westbrook IPA
- Westbrook White Thai
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Note we are on hiatus from beer reviews till our new site is launched this year!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison