is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Hop Rhizomes and 2 year hop plants are now in stock!
These hop roots called "Rhizomes" are grown and dug up right here in Western North Carolina and are selected for their going ability and vigor for this growing region!
Cascade, Nugget, Zeus (aka CTZ), Mt. Hood, Brewers Gold, Centennial, Golding and Fuggle. $4.50 each, or 10 for $40.
Plants include Cascade, Nugget Brewers Gold, Mt. Hood and Fuggle. $12 ea.
Next Brewing Class...
An All-Grain/Advanced class to be held Sunday, May 25th 11am-4ish. We'll be brewing a Summer Kolsch style. Sign up for this soon as spaces are limited to 7 people and fill up quickly. $50/pp in advance to ensure your spot.
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
- Cascade "The Vine" Wild Ale
- Victory White barrel aged Wit
- Cascade "Blueberry Sour"
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager 12/pk can and 6/pk bottles
- Founders Old Curmudgeon
- Founders Imperial Stout
- Dogfish Head Aprihop
- Ommegang Game of Thrones Fire and Blood
- Stone Russian Imperial Stout
- Stone GO TO IPA
- Foothills March IPA of the Month (April)
- Sierra Nevada 4 Way IPA
- Wicked Weed Back Angel Cherry Sour
- Wicked Weed Amorous Barrel-Aged Dry Hopped Sour IPA
- Wicked Weed Indulgence Brett Strong Ale Aged with Muscadine Grapes
- Hi-Wire Man Eater Imperial IPA
- Founders All Day IPA 6/pk bottles (back in stock)
- Catawba Valley Hooligan Scotch Ale
- Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
- Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA
- Dogfish Head Positive Contact
- Victory Dirt Wolf Imperial IPA
- Anderson Valley Keebarlin' Pale Ale (Highway 128 Session Series)
- Oskar Blues "GUBNA" Imperial IPA
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine
- Stone Stochasticity
- Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence
- Pisgah Belgain Golden Ale
- Pisgah Ferme Saison
- Pisgah Vortex II Chocolate Imperial Stout
- Pisgah Bastogne Golden Ale
- Pisgah Pale Ale 6pk/12pk cans
- Allagash Interlude
- Allagash Saison
- Southern Tier Creme Burle Stout
- Southern Tier Grand Arbor
- 21st Amendment Lower de Boom Barleywine
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA (cans and 22oz bottles)
- Ballast Point Big Eye IPA
- Ballast Point Longfin Lager
- Ballast Point Dorado Imperial IPA
- Ballast Point Tounge Buckler Imperial Red Ale
- Highland Brewing Little Hump spring ale
- Burial/Asheville Brewing Co. E Sprit Sauvage Saison Imperial (limited)
- De Glazen Torren Saison D' Erpe-Mere
- Boulevard Imperial Stout aged in whiskey barrels
- Dogfish Head Piercing Pils
- Dogfish Hellhound On My Ale & Noble Rot 750ml bottles
- Rodenbach '11 Vintage Ale & Rodenbach Caractère Rouge 100pts. RB
- Flying Dog Double Dog Imperial IPA 11.5%
- The Bruery Oude Tart (limited)
- The Bruery Rueuse
- New Belgium Snap Shot
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Just click on the beer... note, not all beers reviewed are currently in stock, we'll review a new beer soon!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison