is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Happenings at Hops & Vines...
We're starting our holiday homebrew special for December! One complete "Gold" homebrew equipment kit and a homebrew class all for $125! Makes the perfect gift for the beer lover in your life. Three different class dates available, includes a bottling class two weeks later and a 6 pack of our brew! Call 828-252-5275 or stop by the shop to sign up for this great offer.
Jan 5th, 12-4pm
Jan 19th, 12-4pm
9th, 12-4pm...spaces are limited, so sign up early!
Brew for Bikes! This Thursday Dec 12th 5-9pm.
A party benefiting Asheville Youth Cycling and Asheville on Bikes. Sponsored by Hops & Vines and their award-winning team of homebrewers. Come taste some amazing beer and support your local cycling community's grassroots efforts. Pints are donation only, we'll have 5 different kegs on! You won't be disapointed and it's for a great cause. Join this event on Facebook or just show up at 5pm.
Local Mead tasting this Friday, Dec 13th 5-7pm with Jason Russ owner of Fox Hill Meadery, See our events page for more info.
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
- Anchor Christmas Ale 6/pks and 1.5 liter Magnums (great for gifts!)
- Highland Cold Mountain (today 11/20/13 after 5pm hopefully)
- Sierra Nevada/Asheville Brewing Co. Christmas Jam Session Ale
- Hi-Wire Strong Man Stout
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Founders All Day IPA bottles and 12/pk cans
- Dogfish Head American Beauty (hippie beer)
- Delirium Noel (750ml corked and caged bottles)
- Left Hand "Fade to Black" Rye Black Ale
- Lagunitas Brown Sugga'
- Bell's Third Coast Ale
- Goose Island Juliet & Lolita Wild Ales
- Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad
- The Bruery Oude Tart (limited)
- The Bruery Saison Rue
- The Bruery Tart of Darkness (limited)
- New Belgium Acumulation
- Sierra Nevada DevESTATEtion (Estate Ale)
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout
- Green Flash Green Bullet Tripel IPA
- Bell's Winter White, Double Chocolate Stout, Java, and Expo Stouts.
- Green Man Harvester Oktoberfest
- Dogfish Punk Pumkin
- Pisgah Valdez
- Pisgah Oktoberfest
- Ska Mole Stout
- Anderson Valley Winter Solstice
- Highland Thunderstruck Coffee Porter
- Kasteel Trignac XII 12% (limited)
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Just click on the beer... note, not all beers reviewed are currently in stock, we'll review a new beer soon!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison