is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Vote For Us!
Best Beer Store & Wine Store
We've always appreciated your loyalty and patronage and it's that time of the year where we'd love to say thank you all and we hope you can show us some love back! You can find us in the "Drinks" category. Also, there's a new category for Best Homebrewer! Get out 'n vote!
Hop Plants and Rhizomes are still in stock! Come get yours today, we have some beatiful Cascade and Nugget plants that are ready to go in 2 gallon pots only $12 while they last.
Upcoming events at Hops & Vines...
"Homebrew Night" this Thurday, May 7th
4:30pm-7:30pm. Homebrewers bring in a few bottles of your labeled homebrew to share with others. This event is free and open to the public! We hold this event every 1st Thursday of the month. Cheers!
Beginners Homebrew class Sunday, May 10th 12-4pm, We'll be brewing an American IPA. $45pp. Limit 7 people
Call 828-252-5275 or stop by for class sign up, or for more info on classes or events contact Alex at email@example.com
Feautred Product - Big Mouth Bubbler!
This glass carboy was designed for hombrewers by homebrewers. It features a wide mouth screw top lid making cleaning a breeze. The BMB also allows you to dry hop your beer in a large bag or loose with easy removal. Includes a #5.5 stopper, one way air lock and soft scrubbing cloth. Available in two sizes 5 gallon ($39.99) and the new and impoved EVO 2 Big Mouth 6.5 gallon ($59.99)
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
Updated April 22nd
- Anderson Valley The Holy GOSE
- Boulevard Love Child #5
- Boulevard Imperial Coffee Stout
- The Bruery Smoking Wood
- The Bruery Mischief
- The Bruery Oude Tart
- The Bruery Rueuze
- The Bruery Saison Rue
- Catawba Hooligan
- Citizen Cider Unified Press
- Citizen Cider Dirty Mayor Ginger Cider
- Citizen Cider Stan Up Cans!
- Crooked Stave Proginitor Noir
- Crooked Stave Surette
- Crooked Stave St. Bretta
- Crooked Stave Vielle Saison
- Dogfish Aprihop Apricot Ale
- Foothills Brewing April IPA
- Founders Blushing Monk Raspberry Ale
- Founders Black Rye
- Green Man The Dweller
- Heretic Brewing Evil Cousin Double IPA
- Heretic Hazelnut Chocolate Porter
- Heretic Torment
- Highland Little Hump
- Lagunitas Sucks 1 Quart Bottles
- Lagunitas Nightime Black IPA 6 packs
- Lagunitas Cappaccino Stout
- New Belgium La Folie
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Kriek
- Olde Hickory Death by Hops 6 packs!
- Oakar Blues GUBNA
- Pisgah Red Devil 22oz
- Pisgah Greybeard IPA cans
- Pisgah Cosmos
- Samichlaus Helles Limited Editon 2012 14%
- Sierra Nevada 2015 Bigfoot Barleywine
- Sierra Barrel aged Bigfoot 750ml
- Sierra Nevada Estate Ale
- Sierra Nevada Sumerfest
- Sierra Nevada Nooner Pilsner (house favorite)
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine 2014 and 2015 vintages
- Wicked Weed Genesis
- Wicked Weed Tributary
- Wicked Weed Brett Burglar
- Wicked Weed Oblivion
- Westbrook One Claw Rye
- Westbrook IPA
- Westbrook White Thai
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Note we are on hiatus from beer reviews till our new site is launched this year!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison