is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Hop Rhizomes will be in stock at Hops & Vines this Friday, March 14th! These "hop roots" are well established Rhizomes grown right here in North Carolina and are selected for their going ability and vigor for this growing region. $4.50 each, or 10 for $40.
We will be stocking 2 year hop plants in a couple of weeks. Plants are $10 each.
Cascade, Nugget, Zeus (aka Columbus), Mt. Hood, Brewers Gold, and Fuggle.
Our next beginners classes to be held on Sunday, March 23rd. (Belgain Dark Strong) and
April 6th (Spring Saison) noon-4pm, spaces are already filing up, so sign
All-Grain/Advanced class to be held Sunday, May 25th 11am-4ish. We'll be brewing a Summer Kolsh style. Sign up for this soon as spaces are limited to 7 people and fill up quickly. $50/pp in advance to ensure your spot.
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
- Foothills Jade IPA 22oz bottles, January IPA, February IPA, March IPA
- Stone Go To Session IPA
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine
- Stone Stochasticity
- Victory Old Horizional Barleywine
- Rouge 7 Hop IPA
- Pisgah Oat Chocolate Stout and Vortex 22oz bottles
- Pisgah Pale Ale 6pk/12pk cans
- Allagash Interlude
- Green Flash Palate Wrecker
- Coronado Brewing & Cigar City Brewing Collaborate on Jurata Porter
- Southern Tier Choklat
- Southern Tier Creme Burle Stout
- Southern Tier Grand Arbor
- Highland Devil's Britches
- Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine 2014
- 21st Amendment Lower de Boom Barleywine
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA (cans and 22oz bottles)
- Ballast Point Victory at Sea Vinilla Coffee Porter
- Ballast Point Longfin Lager
- Flying Dog Kujo Coffee Stout
- Burial/Asheville Brewing Co. E Sprit Sauvage Saison Imperial (limited)
- Hi-Wire special release "Contortionist" Black IPA
- Pisgah Metanoia Oak Aged Sour Ale
- De Glazen Torren Saison D' Erpe-Mere
- Boulevard Imperial Stout aged in whiskey barrels
- Founders Imperial Stout
- Dogfish Head Piercing Pils
- Terrapin Wake and Bake Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout
- Dogfish Hellhound On My Ale & Noble Rot 750ml bottles
- Rodenbach '11 Vintage Ale & Rodenbach Caractère Rouge 100pts. RB
- Flying Dog Double Dog IIPA 11.5%
- Left Hand Double Dog Imperial IPA 11.5%
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Founders All Day IPA bottles and 12/pk cans
- The Bruery Oude Tart (limited)
- The Bruery Rueuse
- New Belgium Snap Shot
- Sierra Nevada DevESTATEtion (Estate Ale)
- Ska Hibernal Vinifera Stout
- Kasteel Trignac XII 12% (limited)
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Just click on the beer... note, not all beers reviewed are currently in stock, we'll review a new beer soon!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison