is the only place in western North Carolina to stock up on specialty beer, wines and all your homebrewing supplies in one stop. We’ve combined the best of all these worlds with a world class selection and personalized friendly service without losing our laid back neighborhood feel. We’re proud to be able to showcase high quality, hand picked products at a great value. From award winning homebrew recipes to unique small production wines to local brewery favorites we’ve got something for every taste.
Upcoming events at Hops & Vines!
Goose Island Bourbon County Brand release this Friday November 28th, 11am!
We will be releasing three of the Bourbon County Brands today, Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine, Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout and the traditional Bourbon Brand Barrel aged Stout 13.8% Limit 4 bottles of the BCB Stout and 2 bottles of the Coffee Stout and Barleywine per person. Be here early as these will go quick!
Our Homebrew Holiday special is now available! Our most popular gift idea, this special includes a deluxe homebrew equipment kit and a homebrew class. Classes include full group brew on premises session and a bottling class two weeks later where you keep a 6 pack of our brew! The total cost for this package is only $125. Class dates (choose 1) are set for:
Sunday, December 28th noon -4pm
Sunday, January 11th noon-4pm or
Sunday, January 25th noon-4pm.
Sign up soon as spaces are limited.
*Classes are also availabe on their own for only $35 in the December and January classes!
Call 828-252-5275 or stop by for the special and/or class sign up, or for more info contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feautred Product - Big Mouth Bubbler!
This glass carboy was designed for hombrewers by homebrewers. It features a wide mouth screw top lid making cleaning a breeze. The BMB also allows you to dry hop your beer in a large bag or loose with easy removal. Includes a #5.5 stopper, one way air lock and soft scrubbing cloth. Available in two sizes 5 gallon ($39.99) and 6.5 gallon ($43.99)
*We will be holding our next homebrew classes in January & February in part to our Holiday Homebrew Special that includes a kit and brew class. Stay tuned to Hops & Vines here and on Facebook for more details and brew dates.
Check out some cool new brews in stock at
Hops & Vines!
- Allagash Victor (ale brewed with red grapes)
- Allagash Victoria (ale brewed with with white grapes)
- Allagash Interlude 2014
- Allagash Saison
- Anchor Christmas Ale Magnums and 6pack bottles
- Bells Winter White
- Bells Christmas Ale
- Bells Double Cream Stout
- Bell's Java Stout
- Bell's Expedition Stout
- Bells Kalamazoo Stout
- Bells Cherry Stout
- Boulevard Imerial Boubon Barrel Aged Stout
- Boulevard Barrel-Aged Quad
- The Bruery Smoking Wood
- The Bruery Mischief
- The Bruery Oude Tart
- The Bruery Rueuze
- The Bruery Saison Rue
- Citizen Cider Unified Press
- Citizen Cider Dirty Mayor Ginger Cider
- Dogfish Head Kvasir Grog 10%
- Dogfish Head Midas Touch
- Dogfish Tweason' ale (Gluten-Free)
- Duck Rabbit Scotch Ale
- Founders Dark Penance
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Knee Deep Hop De-Ranged Quad IPA 13.2%
- Goose Island Bourbon Brand Stout (limited)
- Goose Island Bourbon Brand Barleywine (limited)
- Goose Island Bourbon Brand Coffee Stout (limited)
- Highland Cold Mtn. 22oz bottles (SOLD OUT)
- Highland Thunderstruck Coffee Porter
- Highland 20th Anniversary IPA
- Hi-Wire Coffee Milk Stout
- Lagunitas Sucks 1 quart bottles
- Lagunitas Daytime IPA
- Oakar Blues TEN FIDY Imperail Stout
- Pisgah IPA Cans
- Pisgah Pale Ale Cans
- Pigsah Chocolatized Stout (GABF Gold)
- Samichlaus Helles Limited Editon 2012 14%
- Sierra Nevada Barrel-Aged Narwhal
- Sierra Celebration Ale
- Sierra Navada Narwhal Stout 4pks
- Sierra Nevada Snow Day 12 packs
- Stone Saison
- Stone Lukcy Bastard
- Stone Double Bastard
- Stone Arrogant BOMB 4 packs (special release)
- Stone Russian Imperial Stout
- Straffe Hendrik Heritage 2012 Oak Aged Quad
- Unibroue 17 Grand Reserve
- Weihenstephaner Pilsner (Yum!)
- Wicked Weed Briars and Brett
- Wicked Weed Genesis
- Wicked Weed Tributary
- Wicked Weed Bretticent
- Wicked Weed Serenity
- Wicked Weed Terra Locale - Lusus Naturae
- Wicked Weed Terra Locale: Appalachia
Check out our "hopsandvines beer reviews" here!
Just click on the beer... note, not all beers reviewed are currently in stock, we'll review a new beer soon!
Stone Smoked Chipotle and Vanilla Porter
Dogfish 75 minute IPA
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Founders Better Half
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum DIPA
Souther Tier Java Stout
Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine 2012
Unibroue 17 & Ommegang Art of Darkness comparison